The twitter machine is a loop that allows you to get Twitter followers, publish content to them, get them on your site and get their email address.
Here’s how it works.
- Using a service like Twitfox, automate the process of favoriting tweets that have certain keywords in them.
- Choose keywords that are in your target market and many will follow you back when they see that you favorited their tweet.
- Search Google News for articles with the same keywords that you’re favoriting.
- When Google News releases an article with that keyword, automate it to be tweeted to those followers.
- You’re now automatically getting followers and automatically giving content to them that you know they’ll be interested in.
- Don’t send them to that article, send them to an iFrame on your website that contains the article and use a popup asking for an email or a drop down that says “if you like this article, you’ll love…”
- Now all the people that are following you are eventually being pushed over to your domain.
- 100% automated with you in the loop and you competitors are probably not doing it so there’s your leg up
- You’re welcome 😉
Stick around for the next hack… The Launch Loop
Using predictive analytics we’ve created a proprietary Rooftop Targeting method for an affordable shared cost direct mail solution specifically tailored for premium brands, online retailers, startups and technology companies. Experience Rooftop Targeting
Also published on Medium.