Top 10 156 Acer
Finding your suitable readers for 15.6 acer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 15.6 acer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
797 reviews analysed
1. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
2. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-5812 Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor 2. 4GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4. 1GHz, 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots , 1 Slot Available), 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, Waves MaxxAudio sound technology, featuring MaxxBass, MaxxVolume, MaxxDialog, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 Port, 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP Support, Backlit Keyboard, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 4. 85 lbs. 2. 2 kg (system unit only) (NH. Q59AA. 002).
3. Acer Laptop 10300H Geforce Obsidian
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics
- 15.6″ Full HD display The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology. LED backlight.
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H mobile processor Smart quad-core, eight-way processing performance
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Laptop 10300H Geforce Obsidian has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Laptop 10300H Geforce Obsidian is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Laptop 10300H Geforce Obsidian easily gets the award of Best 156 Acer Under 100$.
4. Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor
- [Ports] 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1x Memory Card Reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth
- 4GB RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 32GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Chrome OS included. 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12.50 hours. 14.4″ x 9.9″ x 0.8″, 4.19 lbs. TiTac SD Card
- Intel Celeron processor N4000, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 15.6” HD ComfyView Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient LED screen.
Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about 156 Acer is that even though Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Premium Acer Chromebook Computer Bluetooth
- ???? 【Intel Celeron N4000 Dual Core Processor】1.1GHz Base Frequency, up to 2.40 GHz, , Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- ????【 4GB DDR4 RAM + 32GB eMMC 】 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 32GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- ???? 【 Authorized Marxsol Bundle 】12.5 hours+ Lithium-ion polymer battery. 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12.50 hours. 14.4″ x 9.9″ x 0.8″, 4.19 lbs. 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1x Memory Card Reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth+ Marxsol Cable Accessories Included
- ???? 【 Google Chrome OS 】Chrome OS is the speedy, simple and secure OS that powers every Chromebook. Chrome OS updates automatically every 6 weeks with the latest software and protection. Ready for Online Class, Webex, Zoom, Google Meeting
- ???? 【15.6” HD Screen 】15.6” HD ComfyView Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient LED screen for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
If you are buying a 156 Acer for the first time, then you should have Premium Acer Chromebook Computer Bluetooth. It has fewer features when you make 156 Acer comparisons of Premium Acer Chromebook Computer Bluetooth with any other 156 Acer but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a 156 Acer, grab any 156 Acer but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Premium Acer Chromebook Computer Bluetooth
6. Acer Aspire Quad Core Processor Fingerprint
- 【RAM and Storage】RAM is upgraded to 12GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 【Display】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display, enjoy your photos, movies, and games with the crisp quality.
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Oydisen Cloth
- 【Tech Specs】Windows 10 Home 64-bit, English | 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support| HD Camera | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Processor (Base Frequency at 2.10GHz, Up to 3.50GHz at Maximum Boost Clock, 4 Cores, 4MB Cache, 4 Threads)| Radeon Vega 6 Graphics
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 512GB Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfe.
Oydisen Electronics sells computers with professional upgrade and customization. The manufacturer box will be opened by our engineers for customizing and testing. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Processor (Base Frequency at 2.10GHz, Up to 3.50GHz at Maximum Boost Clock, 4 Cores, 4MB Cache, 4 Threads)
Graphics: Radeon™ Vega 6 Graphics
Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Memory: Up to 36GB DDR4 SDRAM
Hard Drive: Up to 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
Optical Drive: No
WLAN Connectivity: IEEE 802.11ax | Gigabit Ethernet | Bluetooth 5.1
Audio: Stereo Dual speakers
Finger Print Reader: Yes
Backlit Keyboard: Yes, with numeric keypad
Built-in HD Webcam: HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
Ports: 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ ; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo
Dimensions L x W x H (inches): 14.3 x 9.9 x 0.71 inches
Weight: 3.97 lb
7. Acer Laptop Memory Geforce Obsidian
- Ryzen 5 Enjoy high application performance and smoother gaming experiences with AMD Ryzen 4000 Series mobile processors, with machine intelligence, multitasking capabilities and efficient architecture with up to 6 cores and 12 processing.
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD)
- 15.6″ Full HD display Acer ComfyView technology reduces reflection. The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology. LED backlight.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics
Acer Laptop Memory Geforce Obsidian is another one which falls under 156 Acer for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Laptop Memory Geforce Obsidian ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of 156 Acer and that is what has revived them. Acer Laptop Memory Geforce Obsidian has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Laptop Memory Geforce Obsidian is amazing features.
8. Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W
Model Brand : Acer <> Series : Aspire 3 <> Model : A315-56-594W <> Part Number : nx.a0taa.005 <> Quick Info <> Color : Gray <> Operating System : Windows 10 Home <> CPU : Intel Core i5-1035G1 <> Screen : 15.6″ Full <> Memory : 8GB DDR4 <> Storage : 256GB NVMe SSD <> CPU <> CPU Type : Intel Core i5 10th Gen <> CPU Speed : 1035G1 (1.00 GHz) <> Display <> Screen Size : 15.6″ <> Touchscreen : No <> Display Type : Full HD <> Resolution : 1920 x 1080 <> Operating System <> Operating System : Windows 10 Home <> Storage : 256 GB <> Memory : 8 GB <> Communications : WLAN : Yes <> Bluetooth : Yes <> Webcam : Yes <>
9. Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 64GB eMMC
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 ports, 1 – HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 – Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 – Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription (activation code included)
- 802.11ac WiFi | Bluetooth 4.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet | Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft which falls into premium category but Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoftis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of 156 Acer available in the market today. Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best 156 Acer to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
Acer Swift 5 SF515-51T-73TY comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565U Processor 1. 8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4. 6GHz (8MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 16GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 512GB Pie NV Me SSD, Optimized Dolby Audio Premium sound enhancement, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1. 73Gbps throughput when using 160 Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 5. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI out with HDCP support, 3-cell Li-Ion Battery (4670 mAh), Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 2. 2 lbs. | 0. 999 kg (system unit only) (NX. H7QAA. 002)
- I’ve had them before and i continue to be impressed with the value that they deliver.
- The acer swift 5 thin & lightweight laptop is a nice product.
- The cam quality i felt was just ok.
- Even with the annoying cons, i still really like this computer.
- 6 laptop before this and wanted to stick with the large screen.
- Pros:- computer response is fast and snappy.
- I still got my i7 cpu, 16gb ram and 512gb ssd, and with a very reasonable price!
- – it’s lightweight at a little over 2lbs- fingerprint sensor is pretty consistent and accurate.
- Not up to 10hrs as claimed but about half with moderate use.
- performance is great and very lightweight.
- Crazy light weight. Lighter than Mac air.Noisy fan.Beautiful screen. I was shock shock the black is so good. The screen is as g… Read More
- Thanks to the light-weight laptop, I am now carrying my laptop everywhere, not just outside, but also in my house from living r… Read More
- The Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Laptop is a nice product. Here are the pros and cons.Pros:- Lightweight- Solid build qualit… Read More
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.