Top 9 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump
Finding your suitable readers for 1/70 hp ice maker water pump is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 1/70 hp ice maker water pump including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
982 reviews analysed
TDRFORCE Bottled Water Dispenser Pump System for Coffee Brewer Ice-Maker Refrigerator (Double Tube)
- Illuminated on/off switch, provides clear visibility in dark or hard-to-reach places (★Receive 1 Grey Baseball Cap free when you purchase 1 or more water pump by clicking “Add Both to Cart” on the web page)
- Easy for Installation,quick connect port, speeds installation and replacement of suction and discharge tubing
- Quiet operation minimizes noise pollution with noise-dampening rubber feet
- Suitable for Cold & Hot Water,unit shuts off when bottle is depleted, restarts automatically when bottle is replaced.Build-in Check Valve to prevent back flow
- CE Certificate. BONUS: Receive 1 flood light (B0736LXLR5) free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TDRFORCE. Add both to cart. Enter code 3I9UWB2O at checkout.
Liberty Pumps SJ10 1-1/2-Inch Discharge SumpJet Water Powered Back-Up Pump
- At an inlet water source pressure of 60 PSI and a head length of 4-Foot this model pumps 19.8 GPM
- Accepts 20PSI up to 100PSI inlet supply pressure
- 3/4-Inch NPT water inlet connection accepts pex, copper or CTS CPVC 3/4-Inch line
- UPC approved (IAPMO PS 119-2005)
- Built-in screen with removable-Foot valve
SJ10 Features: -Pump system.-With a compact high efficiency design, removes 2 gallons of sump water per 1 gallon used.-Protect basement in the case of a power outage.-Powered by your municipal water supply and requires no electricity to operate.-Fully automatic, arrives completely assembled, and comes backed.-Pumping performance varies with inlet water source pressure and pumping head.-Requires an uninterrupted water source to operate.-Accepts 20 PSI up to 100 PSI inlet supply pressure.-High-output flow rates.-Works off municipal water supply.-UPC approved.-Adjustable stainless hose clamp for easy mounting.-Built-in screen with removable foot valve.-Built-in check valve at water inlet.-Additional backflow protection is required.-Discharge: 1 1/2”.-Water inlet connection: 0.75” NPT.-Maximum fluid temperature: 130 F. Construction: -Constructed of durable PVC. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 21.6” H x 5.1” W x 14.5” D. Warranty: -2-Year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
The SumpJet (Model SJ10) is a water powered back-up sump pump that will protect your basement in the case of a power outage. This unique product is powered by your municipal water supply and requires no electricity to operate. With a compact high efficiency design, the SumpJet removes 2-Gallon of sump water per 1-Gallon used (based on 5-Foot lift). The SumpJet is fully automatic, arrives completely assembled, and comes backed with Liberty’s standard 2 year warranty. The SJ10 requires an uninterrupted water source to operate.
Taco 006-B4 Bronze Circulator Pump 3/4-Inch Sweat
- Flow Range: 0-10 GPM
- Head Range: 0-9 Feet.
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40F.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 220F.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi.
- Connection Sizes: 3/4 Sweat.
- Standard High Capacity Output-Compact Design – Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Direct Drive-Low Power Consumption – Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design-Field Serviceable
- Self-Lubricating – No Mechanical Seal – Unmatched Reliability –Maintenance Free
- Cast Iron, Flanged or Bronze Construction with Sweat, Threaded or Union Connections
- This product runs using a 0.025 (1/40) horsepower motor
Bronze Circulator Pump 3/4-Inch Sweat
From the Manufacturer
The TACO 006 is designed for circulating hot or chilled fresh water in open or closed loop applications. Typical uses include hydronic heating, domestic hot water recirculation, hydro-air heating/cooling, heat recovery units, water source heat pumps, drain down open loop solar systems and potable water applications. The unique, replaceable cartridge contains all of the moving parts and allows for easy service instead of replacing the entire circulator. The compact, low power consumption design is ideal for high efficiency jobs.
Saniflo 010 SANISHOWER Light Duty Gray Water Pump, White
010 Features: -The Sanishower is a small white water pump that may be used to pump waste water away from a shower, sink, bar sink or other fixture. -The Sanishower is small enough to fit inside a wet bar cabinet or even beside or underneath a raised shower base. -CSA certification. -Normal running time WC: 10 – 15 seconds. -Polypropylene, C.R.P., stainless steel and neoprene construction. -White finish. Finish: -White. Material: -Plastic. Generic Specifications: -Motor RPM: 3600. -Amperage: 3.5. Dimensions: -Horizontal Discharge: 100 feet. -Vertical Discharge: 12 feet. -Discharge Pipe Diameter: 0.75”. -Gravity Fall on Horizontal Installations: 0.25” per feet. Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -5.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -11.5″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -6.5″. Overall Product Weight: -15 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
The SANISHOWER allows you to install a shower where you never thought possible. It gives you a fast and easy way to add an additional sink or shower to your home. It is a small gray water pump that may be used to pump waste away from a shower or sink. The SANISHOWER is small enough to fit inside a wet bar cabinet, or even beside or underneath a raised shower base. It has two inlets for installing a shower or sink and it will pump up to 12-Feet high and/or 100-Feet away from a soil stack. This pump can be installed in many locations such as a loft/attic, upper floor, ground floor, basement and even a converted garage. This product is ideal for installing a shower and/or sink in a bedroom or basement. As a point of interest, quite a few pedicure manufacturers are putting the SANISHOWER inside pedicure chairs. Due to its quiet operation and ease of installation, they have become the choice of OEM’s. The inside of the SANISHOWER is comprised of a pressure chamber, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the pump. When water enters the unit, it activates a micro switch in the pressure chamber, which in turn starts the motor. The motor is sealed for life in an oil filled enclosure. A spindle/shaft drives the impeller and therefore the moving parts are kept to an absolute minimum. Water enters the chamber and is pumped away into the sanitary sewer. The discharge elbow on the side of the SANISHOWER can be rotated 360 Degree to fit any type of installation required. A non-return valve, which comes already assembled on the discharge elbow, prevents back flow into the unit. This unit has been designed with a vent output on the side of the unit. All plumbing codes require connection to a vent system. Please note that the vent system should be a two-way air vent. It is also highly recommended for the gray water pump to be connected to a Ground Fault Interrupter circuit.
NEW Manitowoc Ice Machine Water Pump 7623063 (1 Year Replacement Warranty)
Brand New- 1 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Saniflo 008 SANIVITE Gray Heavy Duty Water Pump, White
008 Features: -The Sanivite is a gray water pump and is ideally suitable for use in a basement apartment. -The Sanivite is the perfect quiet solution to install a laundry room on the ground level or in the basement. -It will pump waste water away from a variety of sources, such as a kitchen sink, laundry sink, washing machine (indirect via a laundry tub only), dishwasher, bar sink, etc. -In addition to sinks, Sanivite will also accept and discharge the waste water from a variety of other sanitary fixtures, such as: a sink, a bath, a urinal and possibly a small whirlpool. -The Sanivite is small enough to fit comfortably inside a kitchen cabinet or vanity or inside the overhang of a whirlpool. -CSA certification. Product Type: -Toilet tank. Finish: -White. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -13.25″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -14.5″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -7.25″. Overall Product Weight: -21 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
The SANIVITE is the perfect, quiet solution to install a kitchen or sink on the ground level or in the basement. It’s a gray water pump ideally suitable for use in a small foot print kitchen. It is small enough to fit comfortably inside a kitchen cabinet or vanity. It will pump waste water away from a variety of sources, such as a kitchen sink, laundry sink, or even a dishwasher or washing machine. The SANIVITE can be installed in many locations such as a loft/attic, upper floor, ground floor, basement and even a garage. Whether you’re remodeling a kitchen, installing a sink in the basement or building a covered outdoor kitchen, SANIVITE will get the job done. This model was designed to sustain the toughest applications meant for gray water pumps. Its pumping capabilities and unique design are the reason why these range of pumps are preferred for heavy duty applications. The inside of the SANIVITE is comprised of a pressure chamber, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the pump. The unit pumps the effluent upward 16-Feet and/or 150 horizontally (with gravity fall). Once the water is discharged and the water level in the container goes down, the micro switch deactivates the unit until water enters the unit again. A normal operating cycle for the SANIVITE can be as short as 2-10 seconds depending upon the discharge pipe run configuration; power consumption is therefore minimal. This unit has been designed with a vent connection on the lid. All plumbing codes require connection to a vent system. Please note that the vent system should be a two-way air vent. The use of mechanical vents, air admittance valves, or similar devices is not permitted as these are considered one-way air vent systems. It is also highly recommended for the gray water pump to be connected to a Ground Fault Interrupter circuit.
WAYNE CDU790 1/3 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts.
- Tested to 1 million cycles*
- Mechanical float switch provides reliable operation and allows installation in sump basins 11″ in diameter or larger
- Top suction strainer filters debris and protects pump from clogging. The pump does not require weep holes and the cast iron seal plate prevents galvanic corrosion and leaks
- High capacity 1-1/2″ npt discharge
- Heavy duty oil filled motor for long life
- Cast iron pump housing for durability
1/3 hp, cast iron, submersible sump pump, with vertical switch, pumps up to 3800 gph at 0′, designed for 11 inch diameter or larger sump basin, top suction design filters debris & minimizes clogging, designed for easy installation without any Plumbing changes, epoxy coated steel, high performance 1/3 hp, motor, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge & durable cast iron base, easy carry handle for portability, float guard protects switch from hang ups. The product is manufactured in china. Easy installation and easy handling.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11″ or larger sump pits. The CDU series is one of the most popular replacement pumps in America. The ceramic mechanical seal assures long life in the most demanding applications and the 1 1/2″ discharge allows easy installation plus maximum flow. Similar applications to the following brands of submersible sump pumps , Craftsman, Zoeller, Flotec, Water Ace, Myers, Little Giant, Liberty, Pit Viper, Ridgid, Blue Angel, Sta-Rite, Starite, Diamond, Star, Flint and Walling, Coleman, Maytag, Jacuzzi, ShurDri, Shur-dri, GSW, Teel, Master Plumber, UL listed
Saniflo 021 Saniswift Gray Water Pump
The Saniflo Saniswift is a fully automatic gray water pump that drains swiftly through 1in. piping that runs entirely above the floor, inside or outside wall, allowing installation of new plumbing fixtures where no drainage exists.
From the Manufacturer
SANISWIFT’s modern style prevails over other bulky relics. With unprecedented performance and features, this pump is unmatched in its class. It can handle multiple fixtures to solve the most difficult installations. SANISWIFT sets the standard as the ultimate gray water pump. It is a powerful unit with compact design. It offers three inlets for various installations such as a washing machine (indirect only), sink or even a shower. This unit can be installed in many locations, such as a loft/attic, upper floor, ground floor, and even a basement. The inside of the SANISWIFT is comprised of a pressure switch and circuit board assembly, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the pump. When water enters the unit, it activates a pressure switch which in turn starts the motor. The motor is sealed for life in an oil filled enclosure. A spindle/shaft drives the impeller and therefore the moving parts are kept to an absolute minimum. The waste water from other sanitary fixtures is discharged into the SANISWIFT via two 1-1/2-Inch inlets, on either side of the housing and an additional inlet on the top of the unit. A non-return valve, which comes already assembled on the discharge rubber connector, prevents back flow into the unit. This unit has been designed with a vent connection on the lid. All plumbing codes require connection to a vent system. Please note that the vent system should be a two-way air vent. It is also highly recommended for the gray water pump to be connected to a Ground Fault Interrupter circuit. The SANISWIFT is a compact unit with attractive rounded contours that fits neatly into tight spaces.
Superior Pump 92341 1/3 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Float Switch
- Moves up to 2760 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Rugged cast iron construction
- Vertical float switch to automatically turn the pump on/off
- 1-1/2-inch NPT discharge
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 92341, 1/3 HP cast iron submersible sump pump with vertical float switch, will move water up to 2760 gallons per hour. Upgraded durable stainless steel impeller for improved performance. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump, eg:
- What are Top 10 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump to buy?
- What are Top Rated 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump.
- Before deciding to buy any 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump and What you should consider when buying the 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump and Where to Buy or Purchase the 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about 170 Hp Ice Maker Water Pump.