Top 10 Acer Aspire V
Best acer aspire | v Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer aspire | v is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer aspire | v for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer aspire | v. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer aspire | v is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer aspire | v has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer aspire | v. Here we bring out the best in the acer aspire | v which you can safely buy in 2021.
817 reviews analysed
1. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
- Response time: 1ms VRB
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire V, Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology would be the Best Acer Aspire V for Money.
2. Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics 600
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 ports, 1 – HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 – Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 – Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
- 802.11ac WiFi | Bluetooth 4.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet | Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription (activation code included)
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 64GB eMMC
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Aspire V and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Aspire V then don’t look beyond Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Aspire V in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Chromebook Convertible Bluetooth Cp311 2H C679
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 Convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 10-hours Battery Life.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
Acer Chromebook Spin 311 CP311-2H-C679 comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.8GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 11.6″ HD 1366 x 768 resolution, high-brightness, LED-backlit IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology with Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass multi-touch, supporting finger touch and image auto rotation (16:9 aspect ratio), Intel UHD Graphics 600, 4GB On-Board LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit WiFi 5 which can deliver up to 1.73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, USB Charging & DC-in, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 2.62 lbs. | 1.19 kg (system unit only) (NX.HKKAA.005)
4. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire V is that even though Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.
5. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
If you are buying a Acer Aspire V for the first time, then you should have Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire V comparisons of Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor with any other Acer Aspire V but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire V, grab any Acer Aspire V but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
6. Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint
- With Windows 10 Home (S mode), you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-35SE comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor 1.2GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.4GHz (4MB Smart cache), 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Intel UHD Graphics, 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory, 128GB NVMe SSD, 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, True Harmony Gen 2 Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 5.0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, Windows 10 Home (S mode), 3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only) (NX.HSPAA.00A)
7. Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3. 6GHz)
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers| Integrated 1. 0 MP HD High-Sense Webcam | Wireless Keyboard and Mouse | Windows 10 Home
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display
- NVIDIA GeForce MX130 with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 12GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M. 2 SSD | 802. 11ac Wi-Fi | Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Bluetooth 5. 0
Acer Aspire C27-962-UA91 All-in-One Desktop PC comes with these specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor 1. 0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 6GHz, Windows 10 Home, 27″ Full HD Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display, NVIDIA GeForce MX130 with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM, 12GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB NVMe M. 2 SSD, Integrated 1. 0 MP HD High-Sense Webcam, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802. 11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5. 0, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, 2 – USB 3. 2 (Type A) Gen 1 ports, 2 – USB 2. 0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port, 1 – Ethernet RJ-45 Port, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, 17. 19 lbs. | 7. 8 kg (system unit only), 1 Year Parts and Labor Limited with Toll Free Tech Support (DQ. BDPAA. 003)
8. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less
Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire V in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire V to any other Acer Aspire V is least.
9. Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400
- 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB & refresh rate: 144Hz
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e<
- Please refer User Manual before use
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 which falls into premium category but Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400is specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Aspire V available in the market today. Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Aspire V to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Aspire Processor Wireless Ac Mousepad
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor (2.10 GHz, up to 3.70 GHz Max Boost), AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- 【Tech Specs】 1 x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone / mic combo| Windows 10 Home
- 【Screen】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 220 nits Non-Touch Backlit Anti-Glare Display
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 1TB SSD allows to fast bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, 1-years warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from PConline365, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components
- 【Authorized PConline365 Bundle】Bundled with KKE Mouse Pad, Authorized Sellers ONLY
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire V yet, then Acer Aspire Processor Wireless Ac Mousepad is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire V Under 100$ and Acer Aspire V comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Aspire Processor Wireless Ac Mousepad offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Aspire Processor Wireless Ac Mousepad’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire V Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.