Top 10 Bosch 1 34 Hp Router
Nowadays, there are so many products of bosch 1 3/4 hp router in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for bosch 1 3/4 hp router in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings bosch 1 3/4 hp router which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
780 reviews analysed
Bosch Router Power Tools 1617EVSPK – Combination Plunge, Fixed Base Router Tool with 2.5 Horsepower, Variable Speed – Wood Router, Table Saw Kit with 1/4", 1/2" Collets For Woodworking, Trim Carpentry
- VARIABLE SPEED, VERSATILE POWER TOOLS: Electronic variable-speed with 2.5 horsepower motor from 8,000 to 25,000 RPM. The fixed and plunge base combo wood router kit allows for soft starts and micro-fine depth adjustments. It maintains constant speed under load, quick clamp on both bases. The fixed base system provides flexibility for adjusting bit height from above a router table. Use for a range of applications, including precise bit plunging, edge forming, slot cutting, laminate trimming.
- PRECISION CENTERING ROUTER TOOL: Experience precision centering to keep bits on the intended cutline. When using a jigsaw, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices, the fixed base routers have threaded holes for easy mounting to the router table. The base is positioned in a four-hole pattern and common three-hole pattern, microfine, bit, depth adjustment system on both bases. The wide base openings and 2″ sub-base openings provide better visibility, right or left.
- DURABILITY AND CONVENIENT COMBINATION ROUTER: Aluminum construction makes this one of our most durable routers for woodworking with wooden handles on a fixed base and a soft-grip handle on a plunge base Experience the convenience of built-in constant response circuitry. The hand router will maintain a constant speed throughout the cut for cleaner, more accurate results. Our collet capacity is 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 8 MM and 2″ sub-base opening. The base diameter is 6″ fixed/ 6-11/16″ plunge.
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED WITH ROUTER KIT: Router (1617EVSPK), plunge base (RA1166), fixed base (RA1161), fixed base chip shield, plunge base chip shield, 1/2-inch and 1/4-inch self-releasing collet chucks, comfortable forged 16-mm and 24-mm bit change wrenches, T-handle hex-height adjustment wrench, and rugged carrying case. Enjoy these hand set accessories as a single package for professional quality and control.
- TRIM ROUTER EASY RETURNS: Bosch manufactures and promotes premium quality power tools and products for wood working projects, trim carpentry, fine wood worker, carpenters, men, women, and adults. We are a global, provider that delivers the best in quality, function, style while providing excellent customer service. We stand by our products and we’ll refund the purchase within 30-days on quality-related issues along with our 1-year warranty.
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tool collection with our Combination Plunge and Fixed Base Router Tool Kit. Experience our premium, constant response circuitry and constant speed throughout the cut, resulting in a clean and accurate product.
Our router tool has excellent flexibility, power, and versatility with 2.5 horsepower, variable speed from 8,000 to 25,000 RPM, and ¼”, ½” collets. Perfect for wood working projects, trim carpentry, fine wood worker, and carpenters.
The wood router variable-speed allows for soft starts and micro-fine depth adjustments. It maintains constant speed under load, quick clamp on both bases. The fixed base system provides flexibility for adjusting bit height from above a router table. Use for a range of applications, including precise bit plunging, edge forming, slot cutting, laminate trimming.
Experience precision centering to keep bits on the intended cutline. When using a jigsaw, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices, the fixed base routers have threaded holes for easy mounting to the router table. The base is positioned in a four-hole pattern and common three-hole pattern, microfine, bit, depth adjustment system on both bases. The wide base openings and 2″ sub-base openings provide better visibility, right or left.
Our kits come with a router (1617EVSPK), plunge base (RA1166), fixed base (RA1161), fixed base chip shield, plunge base chip shield, 1/2-inch and 1/4-inch self-releasing collet chucks, comfortable forged 16-mm and 24-mm bit change wrenches, T-handle hex-height adjustment wrench, and rugged carrying case. Enjoy these hand set accessories as a single package for professional quality and control.
Router tools are compatible with optional RA1129 Template Guide Adapter Set – for easy change of our quick-release template guides and common threaded template guides. Works With Router Tables: RA1171 Cabinet-Style Router Table, RA1181 Router Table, RA1165 Router Table Base, RA1152 Offset Bit-Change Wrench Set.
Handle a broad range of routing applications with the versatile Bosch 1617EVSPK Plunge and Fixed-Base Variable-Speed Router Kit. This router kit includes a powerful motor with advanced speed control technology, precision bases, and plenty of advanced features to help get a variety of jobs done quickly and accurately.
Both bases feature the Bosch Precision Centering Design for accuracy and control.View larger.
Powerful, Variable-Speed Motor with Soft Start
Take care of even tough routing jobs with the powerful 2.25 HP/12 Amp motor and its versatile speed range of 8,000 to 25,000 RPM. The variable speed dial allows you to set the optimal speed for the routing task and material. And with built-in Constant Response Circuitry, your router will maintain a constant speed throughout the cut, so you get cleaner, more accurate results.
With the integrated soft-start feature, the motor reduces torque upon start-up for a much smoother transition and easier handling on your part.
Accurate Fixed and Plunge Base Cuts
This versatile kit provides all the components necessary for fixed-depth routing and plunge routing, as well. Microfine bit depth adjustment systems on both bases allow for accurate and fast bit depth adjustments. The microfine adjustment has an overall range of one inch and is accurate to 1/64 inch.
Both bases also feature the Bosch Precision Centering Design, which allows the bit to be centered with the subbase or optional template guides (sold separately). This makes it easier than ever to keep the bit on the intended cutting-line when using guidance devices such as jigs, templates, or dovetail fixtures.
Both of the included bases, fixed and plunge, feature quick clamp systems for quick tool-free conversions, so moving the motor between the two bases takes only seconds and requires no tools. The plunge base features soft grip handles for easier operation, and the fixed base includes threaded holes for mounting it to router tables. The fixed base’s advanced bit height adjustment system allows you to conveniently adjust the bit height from above the router table.
Rugged Design for Increased Durability
The Bosch 1617EVSPK Plunge and Fixed-Base Router Kit is durable and built for years of use. The motor housing and bases are now made of aluminum, and the power switch is now completely dust-sealed for added durability. The rugged carrying case keeps all of the components protected. This routing system is backed by a one-year limited warranty, 30-day money back guarantee, and one-year service protection plan.
What’s in the Box
EVS Motor (16176), plunge base (RA1166), fixed base (RA1161), fixed base chip shield, plunge base chip shield, 1/2-inch and 1/4-inch self-releasing collet chucks, comfortable forged 16-mm and 24-mm bit change wrenches, T-handle hex-height adjustment wrench, and rugged carrying case.
DEWALT DWP611 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router with Dual LEDs
- Durable 1.25hp motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED’s and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64-inch
Variable speed control with soft starting motor features full time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut. Dual LED’s and clear sub base ensure maximum visibility, adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes, large, low-pressure spindle lock button, multiple shaft lock detents, depth ring, clamping mechanism and spring loaded release tabs. Specs: 7.0 amps, 16,000-27,000 RPM no load speed, 1/4" collet diameter, 1.5" plunge stroke, 4" base dimension, 12 position spindle lock, weighs 4.1 lbs. Includes: motor, standard base, wrench and instruction manual.Plunge base incorporates fine-tune adjustment rod for precise depth setting.
Combining power, ease-of-use, ergonomic features and innovations designed for visibility, control and overall performance, the DEWALT DWP611 compact router can handle a variety of applications–from small bevel cuts to large edge profiles and heavy flush trimming. In addition to its beefy 1-1/4 horsepower motor, the DWP611 is equipped with dual LED lights for ample illumination. This package comes with a fixed base, but it’s also available as a kit with both fixed and plunge bases.
The DWP611 with fixed base (view larger).
Dual LED’s and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility (view larger).
Power and Performance
The DWP611 compact router features a 1-1/4 peak HP motor that delivers significantly more power than competitors’ models to help you be as productive as possible. The variable speed control helps you to better manage the tool and determine the speed that is best suited for the application at hand. A low, contoured grip that is close to the work surface also contributes to an excellent level of control–providing both precision and productivity on the job site. The soft starting motor features full time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut. An adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64-inch.
Comfort and Convenience
The fixed base’s dual LEDs and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation. The extended 1/4-inch router collet provides greater bit contact with the bit shaft than traditional routers, allowing you a firm grip on the bit and less vibration. The D-shaped sub-base provides stability and flatness when running edge profiles, and the spindle lock has been designed to greatly improve the ease of bit change by incorporating a large button that can be actuated with the same hand that stabilizes the router.
The router also features two tabs that allow for a quick and simple base release, and a new base/adjustable clamp design so the motor location is maintained through the toughest applications.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase).
Bosch Colt 1-Horsepower 5.6 Amp Electronic Variable-Speed Palm Router PR20EVS
- POWER: The Bosch PR20EVS Colt Palm Router features a 1.0-Horsepower 5.6 amp variable speed motor with speeds from 16,000 – 35,000 rpm
- CONVENIENT: Provides a straight edge guide to lead router along edges of work piece or up to 3-5/8 inch from edge. The palm router also features an angled cord exit to help keep the cord out of the way when working
- DURABLE: The rugged aluminum fixed base of the router is durable, solid and precise. The PR20EVS features unique finger support pockets for additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- PRECISION: The fast and precise depth adjustment system allows both macro and micro adjustment while the quick-clamp system allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- VERSATILE: The PR20EVS provides enhanced bit capacity with a fixed base that accepts bits up to 1-5/16-inch in diameter. Versatile bit-changing system allows for fast, easy bit changes using two wrenches or spindle lock and one wrench
The Bosch PR20EVS Colt electronic variable-speed palm router combines power, precision and versatility in a small-sized tool. It has a 1.0-Horsepower, 5.6 amp motor that spins at a variable speed of 16,000 to 35,000 rpm. The variable speed dial is conveniently mounted on top of the tool body. The router features Constant Response circuitry, which maintains a consistent speed by detecting heavy loads and increasing power to maintain the selected rpm. It features soft-start circuitry, which reduces startup torque. Additionally, the depth can be adjusted by simply aligning and lowering the motor and then locking the router in position with the clamping level. Micro-fine adjustments are equally effortless, thanks to the wheel on the back of the router’s base. It accepts standard 1/4-Inch bits for flexibility, with an impressive max cutter diameter of 1-5/16-Inch. The motor housing has a palm-shaped, rubber over-molded grip that allows for comfortable operation. The included rugged aluminum fixed base is durable, solid and precise. Includes: (1) PR20EVS Palm Router, (1) PR001 Fixed Base, (1) 1/4-Inch Self-Releasing Collet Chuck, (1) Shaft Wrench, (1) Collet Wrench.
Bosch Colt 1.25 HP (Max) Variable-Speed Palm Router GKF125CEN
- RELIABLE: The Bosch GKF125CEN features a robust variable-speed palm router construction, made to provide precision and performance with a 1.25 horsepower (max) motor, advanced electronics, rugged base and proven ergonomics and reliability.
- POWER: The powerful 1.25 HP (max), 7.0-Amp motor delivers abundant power for routing and trimming applications. The motor features soft-start circuitry, a variable-speed dial and Constant Response circuitry to maintain speed under load.
- PRECISION: The Bosch GKF125CEN‘s PR101 fixed base features macro- and micro-fine depth adjustment and a centerable round subbase for easy guidance
- VERSATILE: Features a rugged 360° (non-split) aluminum base housing with wide-bit capacity that accepts bits up to 1-5/16 in. wide. The durable spindle lock allows for fast, easy bit changes.
- COMPLETE: The Bosch GKF125CEN Colt Palm Router package includes the router, self-releasing collet chuck and a comfortable forged collet chuck wrench.
7A, 1.25HP Max, Variable Speed Palm Router, Delivers Abundant Power For Routing & Trimming Applications, Depth Adjustment System For Precise Depth Adjustment, 360 Degree Non-Split Aluminum Base Housing With Wide Bit Capacity, Accepts Bits Up To 1-5/16″ Wide, LED Lighting, Variable Speed Dial From 16,000 To 35,000 RPM, Allows For Accurately Matching Speed To Workpiece & Task, Soft Start Circuitry, Reduces Start Up Torque, Constant Response Circuitry That Monitors & Maintains Speed Under Load, Round Translucent Polycarbonate Subbase, Durable Spindle Lock For Fast, Easy Bit Changes, Finger Support Pockets For Enhanced Stability & Control, Ball Joint Cord Swivel, Easy Motor Removal, Depth Scales In Both Inches & Metric. 7A, Depth Scales In Both Inches & Metric.
Bosch 12 Amp 2-1/4 HP Variable-Speed 1617EVS with 1/4-Inch and 1/2-Inch Collets
- POWER: Amongst the most powerful routers for woodworking at 12-amps, 2.25-horsepower, and 8000-25000 RPM
- VERSATILE: The hand router’s variable speed dial allows you to set the optimal speed for the routing task and material.Base Diameter :6 inches Fixed/ 6-11/16 inchesPlunge. Rounded hardwood handles maximize user control
- CONSISTENCY: The wood router’s advanced speed-control technology monitors and maintains desired RPM for consistent performance
- DURABILITY: Built to last with rugged aluminum base and housing. This Bosch router is backed by a one-year limited warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee, and one-year service protection plan. Case type: hard plastic, fixed-base depth range: 1-5/8 inches, height: 11.625 inches
- CONVENIENT: Includes Bosch 1617EVS 2-1/4 HP Variable-Speed Router, RA1161 fixed base, 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch self-releasing collets, drop-forged wrenches, chip shield, above-table height-adjustment wrench, and mounting hardware
Bosch 12 Amp 2-1/4 HP Variable-Speed 1617EVS with 1/4-Inch and 1/2-Inch Collets
Handle a broad range of routing applications with the versatile Bosch 1617EVS Variable-Speed Router. This router kit includes a powerful motor with advanced speed-control technology, a fixed base for upright use or use in a router table, and plenty of high-performance features to help you get a variety of jobs done quickly and accurately.
Bosch’s Precision Centering Design delivers accuracy and control. View larger.
Powerful, Variable-Speed Motor with Soft Start
Take care of even the toughest routing jobs with the powerful 2.25-horsepower, 12-amp motor and its versatile speed range of 8,000 to 25,000 RPM. The variable-speed dial allows you to set the optimal speed for the task. And with built-in Constant Response Circuitry, your router will maintain a constant speed throughout the cut, so you get clean, accurate results.
With its integrated soft-start feature, the motor reduces torque upon startup for a smooth transition and easy handling. The 1617EVS’s design adapts to let you work with the switch and cord on the right or the left, giving you improved consistency and precision, as well as the confidence knowing that the motor won’t rotate during depth adjustment.
Accurate Fixed Base Cuts
This versatile kit provides all the components necessary for fixed-depth routing. Microfine bit-depth adjustment on the base, with an overall range of one inch and accuracy to 1/64 inch, allows for accurate and fast changes. And the Bosch Precision Centering Design allows the bit to be centered with the sub-base or optional template guides. This makes it easier than ever to keep the bit on the intended cutting-line when using guidance devices such as jigs, templates, or dovetail fixtures.
The fixed base includes threaded holes for mounting to router tables, and its advanced bit-height adjustment system allows you to conveniently adjust the bit height from above the router table. The base also features a quick-clamp system for fast, tool-free conversions, so moving the motor between two bases takes only seconds and requires no equipment.
Rugged Design for Increased Durability
The Bosch 1617EVS Router is durable and built for years of use. The motor housing and bases are made of aluminum, and the power switch is completely dust-sealed for added durability.
This router is backed by a one-year limited warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee, and one-year service protection plan.
What’s in the Box
Bosch 1617EVS 2-1/4 HP Variable-Speed Router, RA1161 Fixed Base, 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch self-releasing collets, drop-forged wrenches, chip shield, above-table height-adjustment wrench, and mounting hardware.
Whiteside Router Bits 2306 Chamfer Bit with 45-Degree 1-1/16-Inch Cutting Length
Triton TRA001 3-1/4 HP Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router
- Single button switches from conventional plunge to fixed-base router with rack and pinion mode
- Through base, single wrench bit change is achieved with automatic spindle lock
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge mode
- Soft start and variable speed provides the perfect speed for all cutter types
- Side air vents reduces intake of dust into the motor casings
Button switches from plunge to fixed-base router with rack and pinion height adjustment. Through base, single wrench, bit change is achieved with automatic spindle lock. Soft start and variable speed lets you select the perfect speed for all cutter types. Micro Winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range. Safety switch shutter locks closed in bit change mode to prevent power-on. Multi-Function fence provides excellent control for handheld use and circle cutting. Automatic spindle lock engages only when the power switch is closed. Removable plunge spring allows easy bit adjustment when table mounted. Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection from the cut zone. Side air vents reduces intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table. Quick Access to change worn brushes. Kit Includes: 3.25 HP Router, multi-function fence, a 1/2-Inch collet, a 1/4-Inch collet, and collet wrench.
From the Manufacturer
Established in 1976, Triton Precision Power Tools designs and manufactures a wide range of power tools primarily aimed at the expert woodworker. From award-winning, innovative routers, sanding products and circular saws, to the ground-breaking SuperJaws and the original Triton Workcenter, Triton has a history of innovative design, which is responsive to the needs of woodworking professionals and enthusiasts alike.
PortaMate Bora PM-P254 Variable Speed Router Motor & 2 Offset Wrenches
- Powerful industrial quality 3 ¼ Horse Power motor for a wide variety of jobs.
- Variable Speed Range of 10,000-22,000 RPM. 15 Amps, 120V.
- 4 ¼” diameter motor for easy use with various router lifts sold separately.
- Precision NSK deep groove ball bearings are fully shielded for smooth operation, extended life, and minimal bit run out
- Includes two offset wrenches with soft grip handles
- Soft start design prevents sudden power surges.
- Exceptional value for the price.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Also includes two collets to fit 1/2″ and 1/4″ router bits
The Portamate Industrial router motor is an incredible value for the money. You get a powerful 3 ¼ HP motor, variable speeds from 10,000 to 22,000 RPM, and premium NSK shaft bearings, ensuring you’ll use this tool for years, with minimal bit run out. It’ll fit perfectly in many router lifts, and the adjustable speed control is completely sealed for reliability and is able to maintain constant speed while under load. Specifically designed for use with router lifts or CNC machines that use a 4-1/4″-diameter router motor, the additional location pins make this router motor compatible with standard 3-1/4 HP router motor bases as well. You also get two offset socket wrenches, and a one year warranty. In a price for power standpoint, it gets no better than this.
Bosch 1617EVSPK 12 Amp 2-1/4-Horsepower Plunge and Fixed Base Variable Speed Router with RA1054 Deluxe Router Edge Guide With Dust Extraction Hood & Vacuum Hose Adapter
- Bundle includes Bosch 1617EVSPK 12 Amp 2-1/4-Horsepower Plunge and Fixed Base Variable Speed Router Kit with 1/4-Inch and 1/2-Inch Collets and RA1054 Deluxe Router Edge Guide With Dust Extraction Hood & Vacuum Hose Adapter
- Electronic variable speed plunge and fixed base router kit
- soft start, micro-fine depth adjustments
- 2-1/4-horsepower router combination kit
- variables speeds of 8,000 to 25,000 rpm
- Guides cut along the workpiece or up to 8″ in from edge
- Easily converts into circle guide for making arcs and circles up to 32″ in diameter
Bosch 120-Volt 2.3 HP Electronic Plunge Base Router MRP23EVS
- POWER: The Bosch MRP23EVS Plunge Base Router features a powerful 15 amp motor which produces 10000 – 25000 RPM and 2.3 HP (max tool).
- CONTROL: The router features a trigger control system with the power switch located on the handle for enhanced user control and convenience.
- ADJUSTABLE: Bosch’s Afterlock microfine bit-depth adjustment allows for easy and precise adjustments at any plunge setting. The variable speed dial helps the user match the speed to the material.
- ACCURACY: The router’s smooth plunge action, spring-lock plunge lever, and depth rod provide easy and precise plunge routing. Bosch’s Constant Response circuitry delivers a constant speed throughout the span of the cut.
- CONVENIENT: The MRP23EVS router comes complete with an always-on LED light for enhanced visibility in bit area as well as a cord swivel for added mobility.
Bosch MRP23EVS 120-Volt 2.3 Hp 25,000 Rpm Trigger Control Plunge-Base Router
From the Manufacturer
Bosch 2.3 Horsepower/15 Amp motor 10 000-25 000 RPM variable speed dial for matching speed to work piece and task coarse and microfine bit depth adjustment system with resettable depth indicator. Tool-free templet guide adapter. Large 3-3/4-Inch base opening plus 2-Inch sub base opening. Exclusive precision centering design centers bit precisely. Right or left switch location. Classic hardwood handles for comfort and beauty. One-piece armature shaft for accuracy and long bit shank capacity. Soft start reduces start-up torque. Constant response circuitry maintains constant speed under load provides overload protection. Double insulated.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bosch 1 34 Hp Router for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Bosch 1 34 Hp Router, eg:
- What are Top 10 Bosch 1 34 Hp Router for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Bosch 1 34 Hp Router to buy?
- What are Top Rated Bosch 1 34 Hp Router to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Bosch 1 34 Hp Router?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Bosch 1 34 Hp Router.
- Before deciding to buy any Bosch 1 34 Hp Router, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Bosch 1 34 Hp Router and What you should consider when buying the Bosch 1 34 Hp Router and Where to Buy or Purchase the Bosch 1 34 Hp Router. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Bosch 1 34 Hp Router of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Bosch 1 34 Hp Router.